Children & Young People

Are you a child or a young person?

If you are a Child/Young Person, this part of the website is for you.

We can help if:

  • You are being mistreated or abused by someone and you’re not sure what to do
  • You think another child / young person is being mistreated or abused
  • You need advice or need to talk to someone

You can confidentially talk to us (Contact Us) or talk to one of the following independent organisations:

Black Country Advocacy Service

The Children’s Society Black Country Advocacy Service is an independent, confidential service for children and young people who are in care, leaving care or have a social worker.

The workspace
All Saints Road
Freephone: 0800 652 3839
Telephone: 01902 877563
Fax: 01902 877566

For more Useful Links and Publications, click here

Key Partnerships