Contact Us

If you have concerns about a child see our Report a Concern page.

If you need advice, information or want to talk to someone, you can contact Early Help at your local Community Operating Group or the Sandwell MASH 0121 569 3100.

Alternatively you can contact:

Allegations or concerns regarding adults who work with children (including volunteers)?

Contact the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) on 0121 569 4770

Questions about Child Protection Conferences/Core Groups or LAC review meetings?

Contact the Quality Development Unit on 0121 569 4770

Sandwell Safeguarding Children Board Business Unit can be contacted on – 0121 569 4800


Comments and Complaints

We take all comments, suggestions and complaints seriously.

If you wish to make a comment or suggestion, please Contact Us.

If you are unhappy about the way you have been treated or wish to make a complaint, please tell us:

  • If your complaint is about a specific agency or organisation
    e.g. Children’s Services or The Police, you should contact them direct to raise your concern/complaint. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact a Solicitor or Sandwell Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
  • If your complaint is about the way a Child Protection Conference has been conducted, you should talk to the Chairperson of the Conference or contact Sandwell Safeguarding Children Board (see contact details below) and say you wish to make a complaint. See more detail about the Sandwell SCB Complaints Procedure.

Key Partnerships